OUR PRACTICE AREAS
Corporate Secretarial & Compliance Services
We advise and support businesses to properly set-up and remain compliant at the Registrar of Companies. We provide compliance support for businesses to remain sustainable in the fast-changing regulatory environment in Ghana.
We understand the regulatory landscape in Ghana and we support our clients to comply with industry and regulatory requirements.
FMS Trustees, a corporate secretarial subsidiary of Firstcode advises and facilitates activities on annual retainer and pro tem basis:
- Company Formation and Business Registration
- Nominee Services
- Board Functions
- Health check
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Renewals and re-registrations
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Filing of all forms of Amendments
We advise on the best structure for joint ventures, shareholder issues, and corporate governance structures.
We provide guidelines and assistance for new registrations, renewal of licenses and permits and filings at the various regulatory agencies such as the:
- Ghana Free Zones Board (GFZB),
- Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA),
- Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC),
- Ghana Immigration services
- Bank of Ghana (BOG),
- Petroleum Commission, Ghana (PCG),
- Minerals Commission
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT)
- Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs).
Your VAT and other tax filings, investment license, free zones license, petroleum license, visa on arrival, work & residence permit can all be delivered at little or no cost to you. We understand and advise clients on the various aspects of regulatory compliance, industry standards and best practices required for all forms of businesses in Ghana.